Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nastiest...Recipes...Ever.


Chicken Liver Bake: enjoy it with the ashes of a loved one.
Or maybe what's left of the chickens are in that urn. Maybe the chickens were your loved ones.
But chickens never love back enough. And that's why you have to KILL them. And eat their livers ritualistically. And then they're a part of you forever. Forever.


While innocently searching the web for some nice Weight Watcher recipes to help support me in this new endeavor I came across this site. I am horrified at the atrocity Weight Watchers once was!! And yet, I'm very intrigued, too. Please take the tour. I can't say it'll be enjoyable, but amusing nonetheless. The commentary on this site is reminiscent of PlanetDan's Senior Photos commentary. I just laughed my butt off!!

Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At January 3, 2006 at 12:45 AM, Blogger eddygilbert1081 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 25, 2006 at 11:45 AM, Blogger margretgonzo2715 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2006 at 3:19 PM, Blogger kevinhunor8614306716 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At May 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject
matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case
you shield this increase.

My blog post :: best diet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home